Nigam : Gujarat Unreserved Educational & Economical Development Corporation
Website : gueedc.gujarat.gov.in
Application Mode : Online
Gujarat Bhojan Sahay Yojana 2020 at gueedc.gujarat.gov.in
Students who are studying graduation level courses like medical, dental, technical, paramedical are eligible to get rs.1200 per month for 10 months as a food bill assitance.
Candidate who wants to take benefits of this bhojan sahay yojana must not be resident of Government or anudanit Hostel (Sarkari/Subsidized chatralaya).
Girls who are studying in standard 9 to 12 and living in any samaj / Trust / Organization Hostel are also elibible for gujarat bhojan sahay scheme by gueedc.gujarat.gov.in.
To Get benefit of the scheme, Beneficiary’s Family annual (Yearly) income must be 4.50 lakhs or less.
How To Apply For Bhojan Sahay on gueedc.gujarat.gov.in ?
The application process of the bhojan sahay scheme be done online through the gueedc portal. The Official website of The corporation is gueedc.gujarat.gov.in but they have made another portal for the bhojan sahay grant application process. The Portal to apply online for food assitant is known as gueedc.apphost.in.
- To Apply For the bhojan sahay first of all open gueedc.gujarat.gov.in
- Now Find Schemes in the menu bar and go on Education Schemes option.
- Then Scroll Down and hit on APPLY NOW Button.
- The Portal gueedc.apphost.in will open now.
- Here Go on New User Registration.
- Now Enter the asked details and then submit the details.
- Then Go on Already Register Go Here For Login Option.
- Now Enter asked Username and password then login.
- After that you will see below given screen. Go on the Apply Now Button of scheme you want to apply for.
- After that the form will be opened. You have to enter the details and go on “Save and Upload photo & signature” button.
- Now go on further and upload your passport sized picture and signature.
- Now you will see list of documents you have to submit.
- Go on Choose file and upload the necessary documents.
- Now save the application.
- After saving, you have to confirm the application. Check on the details you provided.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bhojan Sahay
1) Bhojan Sahay is available to the students of which courses?
- Student studying in graduation courses (Medical, Dental, Technical, Para Technical) are eligible to meet the students.
2) How Much Money Will student get as bhojan sahay ?
- Per month 1200Rs for 10 months so total amount student will get is 12000 Rupees.
3) Which receipt student should have for bhojan sahay ?
- Student should have receipt of food bill payment of hostel.
4) What is annual Income limit to receive bhojan sahay ?
- Income must be less then 4.50 lakhs per year.
5) How much yearly amount can i get ?
- You can get 12000 For a year as a food bill amount.
6) Do i need to apply every year for bhojan sahay ?
7) From Which Officer/Adhikari, I can get unreserved cast certificate ?
- Taluka Vikas Adhikar (Taluka Development Officer T.D.O), Mamalatdar, Jilla samaj Kalyan Adhikari, Nayab Niyamak.
8) Income certificate from which officer will be considered valid ?
- Taluka Vikas Adhikar (Taluka Development Officer T.D.O), Mamlatdar, Chief Officer.
9) If the hostel is getting a grant, is student eligible for bhojan sahay ?
10) What to do after online application ?
- After the application process, you have to printout the application and sign it and attach the certified copy of all the documents you have uploaded. Collect all of these and then submit it to the nayab niyamak or jilla samaj kalyan adhikari of the district you are studying in via post, courier or face to face.
11) What if i do not submit hard copy after the online application ?
- If you do not submit hardcopy after the online registration, you will not get bhojan sahay and your application will be rejected for the year.
Other Schemes By Gueedc.gujarat.gov.in
Shaikshanik Abhyas Yojana 2020 (Education loan of 10 lakhs)
For More News And Information regarding various government schemes you should visit our website yojanamahiti.in.