Name of The Scheme : Digital Gujarat Scholarship yojana (Digital Gujarat Shishyavrutti)
Portal : www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
Application Mode : Online
State : Gujarat
Starting date and last date to apply online at www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
The following Digital Gujarat Scholarship schemes are being executed by the portal https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in. Student studying in 11th and 12th, Diploma, ITI, Graduation, Post Graduation, M.Phil., Ph.D. who are from proper Gujarat but and now studying either in universities/schools/collages of Gujarat or out of Gujarat and didn’t take benefits of MYSY Scheme or other scholarship schemes are invited to apply online for this shishyavrutti through digital Gujarat portal.
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC Student (GOI)(BCK-6.1)
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students (GOI)(Freeship Card Students only)(BCK-6.1)
- Food Bill Assistant to SC Students (BCK-10)
- Fellowship scheme for M.Phil., Ph.D. For SC Students (BCK-11)
- Scholarship/stipend for SC Students for ITI/Professional Courses (BCK-13)
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC Girl students only (Family Annual Income Between 2.50 to 6.00 Lac)(State Government Scheme)(BCK-5)
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC Girl students only (Family Annual Income More then 6.00 Lac)(State Government Scheme)(BCK-5)
- Private Tuition Coaching assistance to SC Students (Science Stream)(Std.11-12)(BCK-7)
- Table Assistance to SC Students (BCK-353)
Interested and eligible candidates of schools/collages/universities/ITIs who belongs to Scheduled caste are invited to apply online from 10-11-2020 to 15-12-2020 on the website www.digitalgujarat.gov.in online.
The Primary information of how students can apply for this scholarship is given below. For more information candidates can visit the official website of the portal and then read it from there.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2020-2021
This notification or advertisement of shishyavrutti was published in newspapers of gujarat. The advertisement was published by samajik nyay and adhikarita vibhag, gandhinagar.
How to apply for scholarship on digital gujarat portal
The online application process of www.digitalgujarat.gov.in is little bit complicated compared to other portals. here first you have to do registration then login and then you can apply for the scholarship you want to apply. To ez the pain we have broke the process into little pieces and presented it here.
- First of all Students have to go on Digital Gujarat Portal www.digitalgujarat.gov.in.
- Then go on login option and click on (Click for New Registration Citizen).
- After that you will get registration form in which enter your mobile number, email id and aadhar number.
- The Mobile number and email id is compulsory for registration.
- After the registration, candidates can login using the email id or mobile number they have provided.
- Once you login to the portal, Update your MY PROFILE.
- After that select the schemes you want to apply for.
- Your details will be submitted from the profile for the scholarship schemes.
- If you feel difficulty understanding the process, just go through it once.
Candidates who have done registration already for other schemes like tablet scheme or other scholarship schemes need not to do registration again. They can login through the previous credentials and then Apply for the digitalgujarat scholarship this year.
If the Scheduled Caste students of Gujarat origin are studying in an accredited institution outside the State of Gujarat, they will also have to apply online. A copy of all the documents uploaded along with the application form and
A copy of the accreditation of the institute, the accreditation of its syllabus and the fee approval order of the institute along with the forwarding of the institute should be submitted to the district office of the native district.
Candidates who have forgot their previous year’s Password can go through the forget password process. You will receive OTP in your phone number and then you can set up the new password. To login again you have to use mobile number as USER ID And new password as a password.
When you Apply for the shishyavrutti you have to apply it through the Scholarship option available in the website after you login. While applying, you have to select the financial year. Click on the year 2020-21 as a financial year to apply for digital gujarat scholarship of this year.
Candidates who have gotten admission through FREESHIP card have to Apply in “Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students (GOI)(Freeship Card Students only)(BCK-6.1)”.
Important: If the student has applied online and has not submitted the final application or the print of the application to his / her institution along with all the documents then the application of the student will not be considered.
While filling the online form the IFS Code and bank account number number you submit must be linked with aadhar number. If your bank account number isn’t linked with aadhar then you have to fill up aadhar seeding form at the bank and submit it there.
If you submit wrong account number and scholarship goes to someone else’s account then the digital gujarat portal will not take responsibility of that.
If you haven’t done any transaction with bank in nearly a year then your account can be inactive or dormant. pls check it with the bank and then submit the account number to the portal.
If students have taken a break after 10th then they have to submit affidavit to prove that they did not took the benefit of the scholarship in between for any other courses.
Candidates on village level can submit the form using Egram Center.
Lost registered mobile number
If you lost your registered mobile number of digital gujarat portal, you can submit new mobile number also. To Change the mobile number on www.digitalgujarat.gov.in, you have to contact the SC/ST/OBC office of the district. From there you can change your mobile number. You have to prove your identity by presenting appropriate documents in order to change the number.
For the renewal students
The candidates who took the benefit of the scholarship last year do not have to apply as a fresher again. Your applications are counted as “renewal” automatically. If you are one of these students then you just have to login to your profile and click on “Renewal” button this year.
When you go on renewal button check registration details, bank details, academic details and Disability details and upload necessary documents there. Candidates should scan original documents to upload.
PROCESS FOR THE HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOLS/COLLAGES/UNIVERSITIES/I.T.I/INSTITUTIONS
The ID Password the institution used previous years for Scholarship/Tablet schemes should work this time also. If Acharya shree forgot their password they just have to click on forgot password option and reset it.
If the collage or school participating first time in the scheme then they have to follow below given process.
- The Default Login ID For Collage and universities is the AISHE Code and the by default password is the password you have received in the district level paripatra.
- If The institution do not have AISHE code then they have to get it from Related offices of education department.
- The Default Login ID for School is the DISE Code of the school.
- If collage/university/school is login for the first time, they have to update the MY PROFILE details.
- Government / Grant In Aid ITIs have to get their ID Password from Regional offices (RDD).
- Private ITIs’s Process should be done through the nodal ITI.
All the collage/schools and universities are requested to publish this information or notification on the notice board of the institution so that maximum number of candidates can take a benefits of the scheme.