ePASS Karnataka is commonly known as KARePASS. It is an electronic application and payment system for scholarships. This initiative is taken up by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka. In the country today, there is a massive problem in backword classes. Some people want to study or parents who want their children to learn, but due to lack of funds, they are unavailable to do so. Hence, the government today must develop different schemes to help students at least get the necessary education they deserve to achieve their dreams.
ePASS Karnataka Scholarship 2020
The Karnataka government has come up with the portal, which looks after the disbursement of the post-matric scholarships given to the students via the online methods. The primary objective behind the ePASS Karnataka Scholarship is to provide upliftment and boost to the states’ students. There is a link with each and everything starting from the welfare departments, banks, SSLC (Secondary Schools Leaving Certificate), banks to treasuries.
If you have a Karnataka domicile and are interested in knowing more about the KARePASS. Scholarship then waits no further. Here in this thread, you will get all the essential information right from what is the ePASS Karnataka Scholarship, eligibility, concessions, and how to apply, etc.
So make sure to read each and every information in detail, and then apply for this great opportunity.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria Of Karnataka ePASS Scholarship?
Karnataka Government has taken out four different schemes which are:
- Tribal Welfare Department
- Department of Minority Welfare
- Social Welfare Department
- Backward Class Welfare Department
The scholarships under these schemes are as follows:
|Name Of Scholarship||Eligibility Criteria||Scholarship Amount|
|Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS)||The annual family income of the candidate should be less than 1.50 Lakhs for category one and less than 2 Lakhs for category 2A, 3A, and 3B Categories.||Up To Rs.35,000/- per year|
|Food & Accommodation Scholarship (FAAS)||The annual family income of the candidate should be less than 2.5 Lakhs for Category 1 and less than 5 Lakhs for Category 2A, 3A, and 3B.||Up To Rs.1500/- per month for ten months|
|Fee concession Scheme (FC)||The annual family of the candidate should be less than 1 Lakh for category 1, less than 2.5 lakhs for category 2A, 3A, and 3B.||Up To Rs.1750/- per year|
|Nursing (NUR)||The annual income of the candidate should be less than five lakhs.|
How To Apply Online Application Form For KARePASS Scholarship 2020?
All the eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship, be following the process as mentioned below:
- The candidate needs to go through the eligibility criteria in detail and ensure if they match the eligibility criteria properly.
- There is a scholarship notification that comes out, and according to the requirements, the candidate should proceed.
- Before filling the online application form, make sure to have an authentic and correct email id and contact number.
- Moreover, keep all the documents ready.
- There is a list of documents shared by the authorities; make sure to keep those documents ready.
- The candidate needs to open the KARePASS Scholarship website. https://karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Scroll Down To The Bottom Of the Website And Find Out Fresh And Renewal Registration For PMS, FAAS, FC, And NUR Section.
- Open The Online Application Form And Fill Up Required Information.
- Then You need to upload the scanned copy of all the documents, as mentioned. Even a passport size photograph is required to be submitted.
- Once the candidate has put in all the vital information, the next step is to pay the application fees categorized as per the categories such as General, OBC, etc.
- Once the payment is made, just click on the submit option. Once the online application gets submitted, keep a note of the application or the request number to check further.
How To Check The ePASS Scholarship Status?
- Open The KARePASS Scholarship website. https://karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Goto The Student Service And Click On Application Status Link.
- This Box Will Appear On Your Screen.
- Enter Your Application Number.
- Select The Academic Year.
- Select The SSLC Pass Type And Passing year.
- Enter Your SSLC Register Number.
- Enter Your Date Of Birth.
- Enter The Captcha Code And Hit The Get Status Button.
- After That, Your Application Status Will Appear On Your Screen.
Have You Forgotten Your Application Number?
I Know Lots Candidate Forgot Their Application Number And They Are Facing Issue For Checking Application Status. So, Here I Have a Solution For You.
- As Always Open The ePASS Scholarship Website.
- Goto The Student Service And Click On Know Your Application Number.
- Select Your Application Type And Academic Year.
- Select Your SSLC Pass Type And Passing Year.
- Enter Your SSLC Register Number.
- Enter Your Date of Birth.
- Enter The Captcha Code And Hit The Get Scholarship Button.
- After That, Your Scholarship Information Will Appear On Your Screen.
- Find Out Application Number And Remember it.
I Hope Your Most Of Doubts Are Clear In This Article. But If You Have Any Other Doubts Regrading This Scholarship Then Do Not Worry Our HelpLine Team Always With You. So, Comment Down Below We Will Try To Solve Your Doubts As Soon As Possible.