September 28, 2023 by admin
Recently Gujarat Government has set a new limit on maximum people allowed in marriage functions. So that you have to get marriage permission before arranging a function. Before today, there were no registration or permission needed to perform a function. But from now on Government has decided that citizens have to get online permission from digital gujarat portal if they are arranging marriage functions.
Citizens should strictly follow the Corona guideline while arranging receptions. Minimum 6 feet social distancing, including mask and sanitizer should be arranged during the marriage.
Here is the paripatra about online permission which was published by Gujarat Government. Read this carefully in gujarati language and put your input in comment section.
What is the people limit in marriages in gujarat ?
People often asks this question that how many people are allowed in the marriage ? What number of persons are allowed in marriage ? The answer is Hundred.
Because of recent corona spread government issued new rule for person limitation in various functions. As per the new rule of government maximum 100 people are allowed to be in marriage.
As per the rule, 50% people of venue capacity and maximum 100 people are allowed in marriage functions.
For the funeral and other ceremonies maximum 50 persons are allowed from now on.
How to get permission and registration for marriage function in Gujarat ?
From now on you have to get permission from digital gujarat portal for marriages. The process is very simple. A web application or software named “Online Registration for Organization Marriage Function” has been prepared by gujarat government and it has been launched on digitalgujarat.gov.in.
After applying for permission, the you can printout the registration slip or you can save it as pdf. If any officer comes to the function for checking, you can show them this print of permission and they wont bother you as long as you have invited maximum 100 persons.
Get Lagna Marriage permission from Digitalgujarat.gov.in
Lagna Permission and registration can be done through digitalgujarat.gov.in. Here i have presented step by step guidance about how you can get marriage permission easily.
To get the permission first you have to do registration on the portal.
Once you do the registration you can login to the porta by the credentials you set up in the registration process.
After doing login follow this below given steps.
- First of all do the new use registration on digitalgujarat.gov.in.
- Now Login with given credential (mobile number and password or email id and password).
- After doing login, Find “Request a new service” Option.
- Then find “Online registration for organizing marriage” button.
- After that fill up the necessary details in the marriage permission form.
- Upload the documents.
- Submit the application and print out the permission slip.
You will need following Documents while doing registration.
Documents needed to get marriage (Vivah) permission
- Any Document for marriage proof. (Lagna / Lagan kankotri)
- Applicant’s Address proof
- Any other documents for id
You have to upload these above mentioned documents while doing registration for marriage in digital gujarat portal.
If you are facing any kind of problems while doing registration, Follow this registration guide i have written for scholarship in digital gujarat portal.
- First of all applicants have to go on Digital Gujarat Portal www.digitalgujarat.gov.in.
- Then go on login option and click on (Click for New Registration Citizen).
- After that you will get registration form in which enter your mobile number, email id and aadhar number.
- The Mobile number and email id is compulsory for registration.
- After the registration, candidates can login using the email id or mobile number they have provided.
For more information you can ask us using comment section. Keep visiting yojanamahiti.in