In a country where agriculture is one of the most crucial industries, protecting its legacy and asset was a necessity that the Haryana government recognized. The Meri Fasal Mera Byora is a Haryana government initiative that was put into place after the state starting experiencing an influx of crops from other states instead of supporting its farmers in the state.
Our main objective with this article is to provide the readers with all the basic information that they need to know about this scheme and how it influences the lives of the farmers and the agricultural sector in Haryana.
क्या है ये ? Meri Fasal Mera Byora
Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora is a popular agricultural scheme put in place by the Haryana government for the benefit of the farmers in the state. It was initiated by the Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr.Manohar Lal Khattar.
Under this scheme, the farmers can register all the details and information about their crops on the online portal. Based on the shared information, the Haryana Mine Crop Details Portal then helps the government provide the farmers with the insurance coverage or the crop compensation that they have likely registered for.
This streamlines the entire process, cutting out any further delay or the need for a middleman. It ensures that the farmers can avail themselves of the direct benefits from the government without any interruptions.
मेरी फसल मेरा ब्योरा योजना से किसानों को क्या क्या फायदा होगा?
Aside from cutting out the unnecessary middleman from the process, this scheme benefits the farmers in several other ways that they don’t have in several other states. Some of the primary benefits from this scheme include:
- It enables the farmers to get the necessary and allotted subsidy for their farming practices.
- It provides the farmers with the support and coverage they need during natural calamities and lack of crop results.
- It helps the farmers get easier access to the seeds, fertilizers, and the other associated items needed for farming.
- It enables the farmers to get easier approval for loans without any hassle.
- It provides the farmers with in-depth knowledge about farming and some of the latest farming practices.
Why Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration Is Mandatory?
Since farmers in the Haryana state are the ones available some of the majority of the schemes and grants for the farming practices and for seamless distribution of the crops, every farmer who wishes to avail this state government grants will have to register themselves under this scheme online to be able to get the benefits.
The Haryana government has made the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration is mandatory mainly because they want to maintain a unified database of all the information and keep a record of all the necessary information needed to sanction the grants without multi-step verification multiple times for the same.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria?
Although this government scheme is open to all the farmers in Haryana, there are a few restrictions and important boundaries that the users need to keep a check on. Even the eligibility criteria for the scheme are pretty basic so every farmer can apply without restrictions.
- The farmers need to be permanent residents of Haryana.
- The farmers should have a valid Aadhaar card number.
- The farmers should have a mobile phone because the details about the update will be forwarded to the applicant’s mobile as an SMS.
What are the Required Documents?
Coming round to the next point of discussion, we have the list of required documents needed for the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration. Some of the most important ones include the following:
- Aadhaar Card.
- Information of the land via Khasra number.
- Crop names or the varieties and the sowing time.
- Copy of the bank passbook.
- Mobile number of the applicant.
- Passport size photograph.
जानिए Meri Fasal Mera Byora का Registration कैसे करे
The process of applying for the Meri Fasal Mera Byora scheme is pretty simple and straightforward. The Farmers just need to find someone who can help them with the overall online registration process. Having a smartphone is a plus but having a mobile phone is mandatory for the process. Mobile Phone is required because the updates regarding the same will be sent to the farmer via SMS.
Following Below Steps For The Online Registration Of Meri Fasal Mera Byora
- Start by visiting the official webpage of the scheme at https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/
- Once you are on the homepage, navigate to the registration button for the scheme.
- Once you click on it, the webpage should redirect you to the application form.
- Start by filling in your mobile number and the captcha to start the Farmers Authentication process and click on Continue.
- In the next step, you again need to fill the designated slots asking for the mobile number, Aadhaar card number, and family ID.
- From there, you can click on the Search button to then receive an OTP for the verification procedure.
- On the next page, you need to enter the OTP that you have received.
- From there, you need to enter the details about your land and the kind of crop that you grow along with the accessory details on the website.
- In the final step of the registration, the user needs to fill in the details of Mandi/Aarthiya.
- Once everything is done, you can click on the submit button to complete the entire registration process.
Once you are done registering on the platform, you will be redirected with the registration number and the password which you can enter on the login page to check the details and the status of your application. It is an amazing way to keep up with the necessary details.
If you have been meaning to apply for the Meri Fasal Mera Byora scheme, we hope this article gives you all the basic details that you likely have been looking for. Just ensure that you keep an eye out on the application date and tenure so you don’t end up missing out on the dates. Moreover, try to keep the details updated to avail all the state government benefits announced for the farmers from time to time.