Initiated by the government of Haryana, Parivar Pehchan Patra is a drive towards unifying family details and databases under one unique number that would further help the families from the lower-income class claim their benefits under the government’s welfare fund. It is also often regarded as a unique identity card with eight digits that was launched by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar.
The main aim of this Family ID card is to monitor the 54 lakh families that live under the Haryana government. Under the card, each family is considered a single unit and for the families who want to avail themselves the state government benefits, they do need to mandatorily submit the details for this specific unique identification number.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra ( हरियाणा परिवार पहचान पत्र )
The Parivar Pehchan Patra is a unique 8-digit code that is given to each family living in Haryana. Under this, the government sorts out the scheme-wise eligibility according to the registration of the families under the scheme.
The state government benefits are then automatically transferred to the individual families using the unique 8-digit code. It enables easy unification of the citizen-centric services and user experience, keeping all the data in a single place for future reference of the government.
परिवार पहचान पत्र क्या हे ?
- परिवार पहचान पत्र का उद्देश्य राज्य में रहने वाले परिवारों का एक व्यापक, विश्वसनीय और सटीक डेटाबेस बनाना है, जिसका उपयोग राज्य भर में कल्याणकारी योजना वितरण के लिए विभिन्न लाइन विभागों द्वारा किया जा सकता है।
- परिवार पहचान पत्र डेटाबेस में पंजीकृत प्रत्येक परिवार को एक अद्वितीय आईडी जारी की जाती है। परिवार के सदस्यों द्वारा इस आईडी का उपयोग परिवार की किसी भी योजना के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए किया जा सकता है।
What Is The Benefits of Parivar Pehchan Patra (Family ID Card)?
The primary objective behind the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra is to make the government procedures a lot more sorted, organized and seamless. What we mean by this is the gathered database enables the government to keep track of their citizen’s needs without needing them to go out of their way to do so.
Some of the benefits of this include:
- The Parivar Pehchan Patra Registration is already collaborated and tied with the old age Samman allowance, the widow and destitute women pension scheme along with the divyang pension.
- Doing so enables the ease of streamlining of the procedure. What this means is that when a citizen turns 60, it makes it easier for the government to link the procedure to start the pension scheme for the citizen without them having to wait for their turn or apply for it separately.
- This applies to the teenagers who have turned 18 and are now eligible for applying to the multiple government schemes that they might have had to apply separately for.
There are no specific eligibility criteria. As stated by the Haryana state government, getting the PPP card is not mandatory for every citizen in the state. But, if you are availing any kind of government scheme or benefits, even if it’s something like pension after retirement, those families must enroll themselves under the PPP scheme.
If a family does want to apply for any new government scheme, they will have to ensure that they are Parivar Pehchan Patra (Family ID Card) eligible before they can go ahead and apply for the same. So, that again is a hurdle that the individuals have to overcome. So, make sure you keep that in mind.
Registration Process Of Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra
You need to finish the registration process on the official website of the state government to ensure maximum safety of the information that you are sharing on the platform. There is an offline registration process too for which the families will have to visit the nearest center.
- Once the official website opens, the applicant needs to apply by entering all the required information and then back up the information with relevant documents too.
- Once the verification process is done by the officer or online, the families are given a smart card with the details of the family.
What Is the Important Document for Parivar Pehchan Patra?
Before Start, Any Kind Of Registration Process Candidate Need To Collect Some Important Document Which Is Ask By Authority Department. So, In This Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Card, You Need To Submit Some Document Which Is Mention Below.
Coming round to the required documents for PPP Card Or Family ID Card, there are quite a few important ones that the individuals need to keep an eye out for. Some of the most important ones are the following:
- Aadhaar card of the family members.
- Other identification documents of the family members and the dependents.
- Marital status of each family member.
- Mobile number.
- Ration cards.
The verification of these documents is done under the verification centers that are available all across Haryana. There are over 500 such centers that are done in schools, panchayats, gas agencies, colleges, etc.
Parivar Pehchan Patra में पंजीकरण कैसे करें?
वर्तमान में, Parivar Pehchan Patra Or Family ID तीन चैनलों के माध्यम से बनाई जा सकती है। कोई आवेदन शुल्क या मौद्रिक शुल्क नागरिक द्वारा उसी के लिए भुगतान करने की आवश्यकता नहीं है।
- CSC VLEs: सामान्य सेवा केंद्रों का प्रबंधन ग्राम स्तर के उद्यमियों द्वारा किया जाता है।
- SARAL Kendras: अंत्योदय सर्व केंद्र राज्य सरकार द्वारा प्रबंधित किया जा रहा है।
- PPP Operators: ऑपरेटरों ने राज्य भर में PPP के काम के लिए पंजीकरण किया।
How to Update Family ID Card?
The process of self-updating of the family ID card on the PPP portal is pretty simple. For this, all they need to do is visit the official portal of the scheme. Once they are on that page, they can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Start by visiting the official portal at https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/
- Once the page opens, navigate and then click on the “Update Family details” tab to update the family ID details.
- Before editing, the applicant needs to enter their unique 8-digit code and then enter the OTP that comes to their mobile phone number.
- Once the OTP is entered, the webpage will redirect the user to the page containing all the details from where the data can be updated.
How to Check Family Name in Parivar Pehchan Patra?
Even for checking the family name and the status, the applicant needs to visit the official website and then navigate down to the PPP tab. Once they are there, they can simply click on the blank tabs, fill in the 8-digit number and enter the OTP that comes on their registered mobile number.
Once the correct OTP is entered, the same will redirect the user to the online portal containing all their family data, including the name and the status. From there, it makes the process a lot easier if the individual wants to edit or update their information.
The PPP is an initiative started by the Haryana government back in 2019 and has been consistently a popular option among the citizens in the state. So, the initiative was a success among the people. Over 50 lakh families in Haryana are registered under this, so it isn’t surprising that more and more citizens are enrolling themselves under this to avail themselves the state government benefits and schemes in the future.