The IGNOU Scholarship is a concept that the university launched to offer scholarships to students enrolled in M.Phil. and are pursuing a full-time study course. Courses /Ph.D.
IGNOU Scholarship 2020-2021
Many students come to belong to humble families and are unable to afford Ph.D. level course fees. Indira Gandhi National Open University provides financial assistance for these students using the IGNOU Scholarship Scheme.
The primary objective of the Indra Gandhi National Open University is to provide an opportunity for young students to benefit from the Research Fellow Scholarship. Nevertheless, no other medical argument is granted to the students or any other allowance.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria?
IGNOU has provided the eligibility requirements for the IGNOU scholarship in the notification prospectus or on the official site.
At the beginning of this post, you may have reviewed it. Before applying for an IGNOU scholarship, students should have specific credentials to receive an IGNOU scholarship. The applicants who want to get a scholarship should have fulfilled the following requirements.
- The IGNOU scholarship will be open to IGNOU first-year PG students.
- Students who have earned daily full-time admission to the IGNOU Master Degree course.
- Students who belong to the group of Ph.D. or SC or OC or ST may be qualified to apply for the IGNOU award.
- The annual income of the parent or guardian should not exceed Rs. Three lakhs.
What Is The Process Of Avail IGNOU Scholarship?
Students seeking to receive a scholarship from IGNOU University can fill out the scholarship application form on the official IGNOU website. Without any trouble, students can quickly complete and submit the application form. To access the scholarship application form from the official website, the exam board will directly link to the students.
Although some candidates are reluctant to use the machine, the students should follow the steps given. Here, we include easy steps to clarify how to get IGNOU Scholarship Form And Submit To Study Center?
- Go and login to the Indira Gandhi National Open University official website at http://ignou.ac.in/.
- From the official site, you need to print out the IGNOU Scholarship Form
- Fill out the application form, such as the student’s name, the program’s code, the name of the program, the length of the program, and any other information required.
- Then, fill in the IFSC Code with your right Ban Account information.
- At your Regional Centre in question, submit the duly completed form, Student ID Card, and Caste Certificate.
- IGNOU will supply the scholarship application form in PDF format.
- For their potential reference, take the Xerox copy of the IGNOU Scholarship application form.
You Can Get Scholarship Application From This Link: http://ignou.ac.in/userfiles/ApplicationForm-A.pdf
Important Document List
The documents must be submitted by students who wish to qualify for a scholarship. Below I have mentioned some documents You need To Submit Those Documents. while you are Submitting IGNOU Scholarship Application Form To Your Study Center.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Educational Qualification
- Income Declaration Affidavit
- Address Proof
The IGNOU scholarship, on the other hand, has two systems, such as the Baba Saheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar Male Scholarship Fellowship and the Savitribai Phule Fellowship for female scholars. The submission date on this page must be reviewed, and the official page confirmed for more information.
What Is The Selection Process Of IGNOU Scholarship For M.Phil And Ph.D Level Course?
- The final decision on the selection or withdrawal of applicants shall be taken by the IGNOU Research Fellowship and shall be made on an annual basis.
- This process begins with the enrolment period to the end of the research degree programs.
- The two critical fellowships for the two groups, one for the male and one for the female, are appropriately reserved for all children belonging to the university’s Category B and C staff currently pursuing a full-time Ph.D. degree.
- If there is a case where no applicants belong to the reserved category listed, then the research fellowship is available, and the selection committee will make the final decision by taking the different requirements into account.
- An affidavit in the university’s correct format will be required for students interested and have been recommended for the research fellowship.
- The affidavit should adequately reflect that if they accept any remunerative assignment/employment or get any other form of fellowship, they will immediately notify their IGNOU Research Fellowship to the Research Unit for discontinuation.
Terms and Conditions:
- An applicant must be awarded a fellowship for one course and be qualified for another course after completion. The applicant must, however, review the eligibility requirements for applying online for the scholarship. For specific information, the board will pick the applicants and grant them a scholarship to follow the course.
- He/she does not take advantage of any agency’s fellowship for the same period. Only one course at a time will be awarded an IGNOU scholarship. The student can immediately fill out the application form and submit the due date. Eligible students can only earn an IGNOU scholarship form.
- Before you go to apply for the scholarship application form, read the notice carefully. Students should take advantage of the details needed and complete the form within the due date. It will be accessible via the official portal and will be reviewed for further information.
- The board will refuse a type in the event of a delay. The application form for the scholarship will be published in PDF format. Students may also use the official site to print out their application forms.