Topic : Yojana
Name Of The Scheme : Palak Mata Pita Yojana
Beneficiary State : Gujarat
Website : esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in, sje.gujarat.gov.in
Benefit : 3000 Rupees Per month
No one can raise a child nicer and perfectly than the family. However, due to some reasons if child lost family government institutions takes care of them. The institutions should be last choice to raise a child. Therefore, instead of keeping children in the institutional environment, government inspires their close relative to take care of the child. that’s why government has implemented palak mata pita yojana since 1978.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana
Gujarat Government has a scheme named palak mata pita yojana to help a child without parents study and grow.
The Child who’s mother and father both died or his/her father died and mother got remarried can get the benefit of this scheme. The money will be given to the guardian, close relative, relative who are taking care of the orphaned child.
The vision is that because the child is orphan doesn’t mean he should not get to study properly. This 3000 rupees per month is to help them pay for the school, collage, books etc.
Who will get benefits of palak mata pita yojana : Eligibilty
- The scheme covers children between the ages of 0 to 18 years whose parents are not alive or whose father has died and whose mother has remarried.
- Certificate of guardian’s income from Mamalatdar whos living in rural area should be more than 27000 needs to submitted .
- Certificate of guardian’s income from Mamalatdar whos living in Urban area should be more than 36000 needs to submitted.
- Admission in the Anganwadi is compulsory for children between the ages of 3 to 6.
- Children who’s age is more than 6 years should be in school to get the 3000 rupees per month help under palak mata pita yojana.
- The certificate of the school / institution that the study is in progress needs to be submitted every year by guardian of the child.
Important : If child will go with the mother who remarried then they will not be eligible for palak mata pita yojana.
What is the deadline to submit certificate at esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
Guardian or relative of the child have to submit the certificate to the office that the child is studying currently in school or anganwadi. The certificate could be issued by anganwadi or school.
The Deadline to submit this certificate is 15th of july every year. If you submit certificate after the date it won’t be accepted and the assistance will not be provided to the child.
How will guardian be paid ?
The assistance money of 3000rs per month will be given to the child by direct DBT method. The money will be given by account pay check.
To receive the account pay check, palak mata pita / guardian have to open the joint bank account with the beneficiary child and give that account number to the application form.
Important: If child is receiving any other aid from state or central government scheme, he/she will not be able to participate or be eligible for this palak mata pita scheme.
How to apply for palak mata pita scheme at https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
Online application process is held on esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in. First you have to do registration and then you can login again and apply for palak mata pita sahay.
- First of all open https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in link
- Now click on register yourself button and fill up the details.
- Login with the credential you set while registering.
- Now Select the scheme has palak mata pita to apply for it.
- Fill up the necessary details and submit the application form.
- Done !
Find details and information about this scheme on sje.gujarat.gov.in
Samajik nyay ane adhikarita vibhag portal sje.gujarat.gov.in has brief information about this palak mata pita scheme. The application form format, where to submit the application form, Online application procedure is available in gujarati language in sje.gujarat.gov.in.
To find the information about any government yojana in the sje portal candidate can follow below given steps.
- First of all open sje.gujarat.gov.in.
- Now go to the Yojanao Tab in the website.
- Then search for the yojana you are looking for and click on it.
- In our case, find palak mata pita yojana and go in it.
- You will find this pmp_new.pdf (gujarat.gov.in) there with necessary information about yojana.
After applying online you will receive further process and news about the palak mata pita scheme through your mobile number sms service and email id.
For more information about schemes like this, visit yojanamahiti.in.