Scheme Name : Tuition Sahay Yojana
Nigam : Gujarat Unreserved Educational & Economical Development Corporation
Website : gueedc.gujarat.gov.in
Application Mode : Online
Tuition / Coaching Sahay
Gujarat Unreserved educational & economical development corporation (Gueedc) Has a scheme named tuition sahay yojana or coaching sahay yojana to help students of unreserved category study without worrying about money.
We all know that now a days tuition is essential part of our education system. If you look at the coaching fees of standard 11th and 12th you will be amazed that how much coaching centers charges for it. It can be very expensive for lower and middle class student and also it is necessary.
Because the fees can be expensive, Gueedc provides a loan for unreserved category candidate as tuition sahay. There are some qualifications student must match but if you are bright student and seeking for coaching then this scheme can help you in a great way.
Gueedc Tuition sahay yojana
About Tution sahay : Tuition Amount and qualifications
- This scheme is not for the tuition fees paid in school and collages.
- If a student wants to get tuition outside of school/collage, the sahay can be provided for them.
- Candidate can get tuition fees for Tuition/Coaching run by any institution/trust.
- Candidate who are eligible will get 15000 per year as a help.
- Candidate must belong to unreserved category.
- Candidate who have achieved atleast 70% in standard 10 and studying in 11th and 12th are eligible for tuition sahay scheme by gueedc.
- The annual/yearly income of the family should be 4.50 lakhs or less in order to receive the amount.
How To Apply For Tuition Sahay / Coaching Sahay on gueedc.gujarat.gov.in ?
The application process of the Tuition sahay scheme can be done online through the gueedc portal. However student also have to send hardcopy of ducuments. The Official website of The corporation is gueedc.gujarat.gov.in but they have made another portal for the Tuition sahay application process. The Portal to apply online for Coaching sahay is known as gueedc.apphost.in.
- To Apply For the sahay first of all open gueedc.gujarat.gov.in
- Now Find Schemes in the menu bar and go on Education Schemes option.
- Then Scroll Down and hit on APPLY NOW Button.
- The Portal gueedc.apphost.in will open now.
- Here Go on New User Registration.
- Now Enter the asked details and then submit the details.
- Then Go on Already Register Go Here For Login Option.
- Now Enter asked Username and password then login.
- After that you will see below given screen. Go on the Apply Now Button of Tuition sahay scheme which you want to apply for.
- After that the form will be opened. You have to enter the details and go on “Save and Upload photo & signature” button.
- Now go on further and upload your passport sized picture and signature.
- Now you will see list of documents you have to submit.
- Go on Choose file and upload the necessary documents.
- Now save the application.
- After saving, you have to confirm the application. Check on the details you provided.
Faqs about tuition sahay yojana
There are some questions that students ask very frequently. We have listed down that questions and answered it as simply as we can. Just go through it once.
1) Which standard students can receive tuition sahay ?
- Standard 11th and 12th candidates can receive tuition sahay.
2) How much percentage student should have to recieve benefits of this scheme ?
- Student should have 70% or more in 10th class.
3) How much annual income of the family should be ?
- Family’s annual income should be 4.50 lakhs or less.
4) How much money can be received under this coaching sahay yojana ?
- 15000/- Per year
5) Which documents should student have ? (Tuition sahay documents list)
- Application form
- Bahedhari Patrak
- Unreserved cast certificate
- Income Certificate
- Address proof
- Copy of aadhar card
- Admission latter of school/collage (bonafide)
- L.C. School leaving certificate
- Std 10 Marksheet.
- Receipt of tuition fees.
- Copy of bank’s passbook
6) Which Receipt students need to submit ?
- Receipt of payment of coaching fee is required in the case.
7) What to do after online application ?
- After the application process, you have to printout the application and sign it and attach the certified copy of all the documents you have uploaded. Collect all of these and then submit it to the nayab niyamak or jilla samaj kalyan adhikari of the district you are studying in via post, courier or face to face.
Important : If you don’t send hard copy then your application for coaching sahay scheme will be rejected.
Other Schemes by Gueedc