The UP Government is taking various initiatives to give girl child, a safe and secure future ahead. In order to accomplish this aim, the government has introduced various schemes for the girl child. These schemes include the Shadi / Vivah Anudan Scheme, Bhagya Lakshmi Scheme, and many more. Under these schemes, the government provides financial assistance to all those girls who belong to the economically weaker section of society so that they can live a safe and secure life.
UP Shadi Anudan Scheme 2021-22
The Uttar Pradesh Shadi Aundan Scheme is introduced by the Chief Minister of the Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath, is to provide financial assistance to those girls who belong to economically weaker sections. Under this scheme, the government grants girl child financial assistance of Rs.51,000.
The girl child can avail of this scheme benefits once she attains the age of 18 years, and that of the boy should be equal to or more than 21 years. Only two girls from the same can avail of this scheme benefits.
What Is The Purpose Of the Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme?
The main aim behind the launch of the Uttar Pradesh Shadi Aundan Scheme by the state government, under the Chief Minister of the state Yogi Adityanath Ji, is to change the view of people towards the girl child. The initiative is taken by the government to help the poor families get their daughters married and remove the thought of the girl child being unwanted in society.
List Of Benefits
The scheme is launched by the state government to help the girls belonging to those families who are financially weaker and cannot afford the marriage of their girl child.
The Vivah Anudan Scheme provides benefits to those girls who belong from SC, ST, OBC, minority communities, and financially weaker families belonging to the General category. The scheme is launched to provide a better future for the girl child.
Those willing to avail of the benefit of the UP Shadi Anudan Scheme 2020 need to fulfill the following listed eligibility criteria. In case you fail to fulfill any of the criteria, then you cannot avail the benefit of this scheme.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant applying to avail of the scheme must belong to SC, ST, OBC, minority community, and financially weaker families belonging to the General category.
- Those belonging to rural areas who want to avail of the benefit of the UP Shadi Anudan Scheme should have a yearly income of not more than Rs. 46080 and those in cities should not exceed Rs. 56460 per annum.
- To avail, the benefit of the UP Shadi Anudan Scheme 2020 the age of the girl should be more than or equal to 18 years, and that of a boy should be more than or equal to 21 years.
- Those belonging below the poverty line and avail pensions like old pension, disabled pension, widow pension, and only other pension, need not submit the income certificate.
- The aadhar card must be linked to the bank account of the girl child getting married or is married.
Required Documents List
Those who want to avail of the benefit of the scheme should have the below-listed documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Identity card of the applicant
- Bank account number
- Mobile number
- Marriage certificate of the applicant
- Passport size photographs
How To Apply Online Application Form For UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2020?
If you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh and wish to avail of the benefit of the Shadi Anudan Scheme 2020, you need to apply online for the scheme. Here are the steps to follow, to make an online application.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Scheme, where you will reach the homepage http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/
- Secondly, you need to click on the new registration and select the caste and class.
- After which you will reach the UP Shadi Anudan Scheme application form page.
- Once you reach the application form page, you need to fill in all the required details in the form and upload the documents.
- After that, click on the submit button, and you will be issued a registration slip.
- Save the registration slip, as it can be used by you for checking the status of your application form later.
How Can I Check Shadi Anudan Application Status?
If you have filled the application form for UP Shadi Anudan Scheme2020, and wish to check the status of the form, then you need to follow the below-listed steps.
- Firstly, visit the official site of the UP Shadi Anudan Scheme http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/
- After that, you will reach the homepage, where you need to click on the check status of the application form.
- There you will be asked for information regarding the girl’s marriage grant.
- After which you need to enter the login password, name of the applicant, and bank account details.
- Once you have done it, by clicking on the login button, you can easily see the status of the application form.
When People Can Withdraw Shadi / Vivah Anudan Money?
The money by the state government can be withdrawn only when the daughter is married. Under this scheme, the applicant can make the application 90 days before or 90 days after the wedding. This scheme also provides medical facilities with the grant. The fund will be directly transferred to the account of the married girl’s account.
For the General, SC, and ST category -180041910001
For the OBC
- Deputy Director: 522-2288861,
- Toll-Free NO.: 18001805131
For the minority category
- Deputy Director: 522-2286199
The scheme is launched by the Uttar Pradesh government to promote girl child and remove the thought of a girl child being a burden on society. This will help in changing the status of the girls and will also give them a safe and secure future.