Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020-21: Everything You Need To Know
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Scheme is a technology-based initiative announced by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited to reduce financial issues for education.
Under this Scholarship Scheme, students pursuing undergraduate courses such as B.Tech, ITI, and other diploma courses will receive monetary support for their education. Students who are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s in arts, commerce, science, or any other courses at graduation level are also eligible to apply for this scholarship program. It should be noted that children of ACC employees are excluded from this scheme.
This great initiative is taken to cover the gap between funding and education in the country through online methods. Interested candidates can apply for the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship scheme. In this post, we have tried to cover all the details you need to know about Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Scheme.
What Is The Purpose of Vidyasaarathi scholarship?
Our country has many deserving students who are unable to pursue their education due to a lack of funds and heavy course rates. The Vidyasaarathi Scheme is introduced to help all such students and provide them financial assistance.
The main purpose of this scholarship program is to reduce the gap between education and funds. It is an online scholarship program that is envisaged to help deserving students.
The scholarship is targeted towards undergraduate students. Candidates applying for the scheme will be benefitted in many ways and will also get the chance to fulfill their dreams of studying B.Tech and BE courses. They will receive funding from Various Companies Like ACC, Brainwonders, JSW Foundation, TransUnion CIBIL, ANd More.
This is a huge scholarship program under which plenty of financial schemes are available. Interested candidates can apply based on their portfolio.
Benefits Of Vidyasaarathi scholarship
Candidates selected under Vidyasaarathi Scholarship will be benefited greatly. The details of the benefits offered by the scheme are listed below:
- Students will be given a scholarship worth Rs 5000.
- Students who are currently pursuing courses such as B.E. or B.Tech will be given a scholarship amount worth Rs 30,000.
- Students pursuing diploma courses will be provided a scholarship of Rs 20,000.
- Students pursuing ITI courses will be given a scholarship amount of Rs 20,000.
- Undergraduate students will get financial support worth Rs 5000.
Scholarship List Under The Vidyasaarathi Scheme
As mentioned before, there are different types of scholarships offered under the Vidyasaarathi Scheme. If you are one of the interested candidates, you should know the details about it.
Check out the list below:
- ACC Limited
- JSW Foundation
- TransUnion CIBIL
- NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited
- Sterling Wilson Pvt Ltd
- Schindler Igniting Minds (SIM)
What are the eligibility criteria For the Vidyasaarathi scholarship?
To apply for the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship program, you need to first fulfill the eligibility criteria. The conditions for eligibility are different for different courses that are pursued by candidates. For your convenience, we have laid down the details below.
Eligibility criteria based on courses:
- Under-graduation courses
- Applying candidates should score at least 50% or above in HSC exams
- ITI courses
- Interested students need to get at least 35% marks or more in their SSC exams.
- Tech and B.E. courses
- Interested candidates need to get at least 50% in HSC or 50% marks or above in their diploma course.
- Diploma courses
- Interested candidates should score a minimum of 50% in their SSC exams.
What Is the Process of Vidyasaarathi scholarship Online Application Form?
Candidates can apply for the Vidyasaarathi scholarship application form online. The entire application process has been arranged online to make things convenient for students. They can fill up the application form sitting from their home. All you need is a good internet connection and computer to complete the application process.
Important Document List
Before you start filling out the Vidyasaarathi scholarship online application form make sure that you have all the required documents. It should be noted that all the required documents need to be in the .png or .jpeg image format only.
Here is the list of all the documents that will be required:
- Domicile certificate
- Identity proof
- Proof of address
- Fee receipts of college
- Mark list of Class 10 and 12
- A confirmation letter of admission
- Income certificate
- Mark list of the first year and second year
- Bank passbook details
- Passports, PAN card, and voter ID as optional documents
How To Apply Online Application Form For Vidyasaarathi scholarship Scheme On www.vidyasaarathi.co.in ?
To help you out, we have laid down the steps below. The application process is simple and easy to follow.
- The first thing you need to open the official website of Vidyasaarathi. which is www.vidyasaarathi.co.in. and register yourself.
- Now click on the option “Apply for scholarship” as shown on the screen.
- Before proceeding ahead, read all the instructions posted on the site. This is important so that you don’t make any mistakes later.
- Now fill out the application form correctly.
- Provide all the details that are asked for and check the form twice before submitting it.
- You will now get to see the homepage of Vidyasaarathi Scholarships.
- On this page, you need to select the scheme of the scholarship program that you want to apply for.
- Once all the above steps are done, take a printout of your application form. This will be needed in the future.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship is a wonderful initiative taken by Various Companies. This will provide immense help to students who are missing the chance to education because of heavy course rates. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship program online and select the scheme of scholarship program based on their portfolio.